Our culture is one that encourages continuous improvement, organization, flexibility and creativity. We like to have fun, but we also take the quality of our work seriously when it comes to attention to detail and providing value to our clients.
What will you do on the job?
- Organize and manage projects including website development, redesigns, and collateral
- Edit and update client Drupal and Wordpress websites
- Create and manage project timelines and task lists, ensuring we are on time, on budget, and within project scope
- Prepare for and facilitate client meetings, day-to-day correspondence and website training sessions
- Produce project documentation
- Ensure the quality of our deliverables through proofreading, troubleshooting minor bugs and testing in staging environments
- Coordinate and work with internal teams to reach project milestones
- Assist with content porting, review, and creation when needed
What traits are needed for the job?
- Ability to understand and learn web-based tools, digital design concepts and content requirements
- Strong written, verbal and proofreading skills
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Flexibility and creative problem-solving capabilities
- Keen interest in online services, such as websites
- Ambitious attitude, positive outlook and friendly disposition
What education or experience is required?
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Previous experience with website content management systems and project management programs would be beneficial
- Experience working in municipal government or utilities sector would be an asset
- At least 4 years of experience in a related or similar field
What can you expect from an employment agreement?
- Permanent full-time position, with health benefits starting after three months
- Three weeks of paid vacation
- Starting salary of $52,000 - $64,000 commensurate with experience
Our team currently embraces a flexible framework that includes working in an office for at least 8 hours per week, where we benefit from the social interactions and efficiencies of seeing people face-to-face. Employees can choose the amount they would like to work from home for the remaining hours each week.
Notes about applying:
- When applying, please include a cover letter and resume. Applicants who take the time to customize their submission specifically for Upanup and this position will be favoured.
- Only local applicants in the vicinity of Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario will be considered for this position.
- Upanup is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment and are actively looking to build diversity on our team. We encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply for this position.
- Upanup will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process. Should accommodation be required, please notify us at email@example.com